Sunday, December 27, 2009

There is a fountain.....


There is a fountain filled with blood, Drawn from Immanuel's veins;
And sinners plunged beneath that flood, Lose all there guilty stains:
Lose all there guilty stains, Lose all there guilty; And sinners
plunged beneath that flood, lose all there guilty stains.

The dying thief rejoiced to see that fountain in his day;
And there have I, as vile as he, Washed all my sin's away:
Washed all my sin's away, Washed all my sin's away;
And there have I, as vile as he, Washed all my sin's away.

E'er since my faith I saw the stream thy flowing wounds supply,
Redeeming love has been my theme, and shall be till I die:
And shall be till I die, and shall be till I die;
Redeeming love has been my theme and shall be till I die.

Deer dying Lamb, thy precious blood shall never lose it's power,
Till all the ransomed church of God, Be saved to sin no more;
Be saved to sin no more, be saved to sin no more;
Till all the ransomed church of God be saved to sin no more.

No comments: