Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello!

Hello friends! I am sorry that I haven't blogged in such a long time. :( We have been rely busy.
So here is an up-date.

We have had a very blessed Thanksgiving with our Grandparents that visited from L.A
For the first few weeks in December Abi preformed for the Nutcracker Ballet! So there were practices a lot weekend's. But the show was wonderful! And I auditioned for 'Anni get your gun' A play that is being done locally, and I got a part! I am very excited. Its just part of the Ensemble, but I am excited! Our Christmas was rely nice! We spent the morning with Grammie and Grumpy, and the afternoon with my Moms parents. Lily, and Faith got American Dolls, and Hoppie got a doll that looks like an American doll, so they all have been sharing clothes, and taking their dolls everywhere.

I am going to try to blog more. ♥

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Miss you guys! Thanks for the update!

Moriah said...

We miss you guy's to!