Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update

Yesterday Mom took Ryle to the animal shelter yesterday, to get her scanned for a chip. And they couldn't find any, and the people said that if no one claims her within 30 day's we can keep her. So Mom had a notice put up there, and in another animal clinic. Yesterday, We got a call from a lady, who had been in an car accident, near where my Day found her, and the lady starts describing the dog she lost. And Ryle is not hers. Like I said before, Ryle is a brown brindled colored, and she is tall, and lean. The dog that the lady explained was short stocky, and pure honey colored. Soooo Ryle is still here, and hopefully we can keep her!

She is being very good, except that she likes to jump up onto our couch a little to much. She has left the other animal's completely alone, and her and Augie get along great.

That's it for now! :D

P.S. We can't wait top see you on Thursday Grammie!! And I hope you will like Ryle.

3 comments:

Victoria Horea said...

YAY! That's good! Our dog does NOT get along with our cat, so our cat usually stays up stairs. I'm so happy for you! :)

Briony said...

Well in a way thats good and bad...if you get my meaning.

I just hope that the poor lady in a car accident finds her dog!

rainydaytoys said...

I will be interested to see this dog, but we won't be coming until Friday and I am more excited to see my girls.