Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tag!

I was tagged by Moriah, from Momo and Me. Thank's Moriah! Ok lets go!

Do you like chocolate? Not much.

Can you climb a tree? Yes I can.

What continent would you like visit? Europe.

What Chines year were you born? I don't know.

Are you a terrible artist? Yes. :D

List three movies you cant stand. My Little Pony. That's it.

Do you get up early, or sleep in late? Totally sleep in!

What are some of your favorite book's? Nancy Drew, and the InkHeart series.

Have you ever seen the Star Wars movies? A few.

List three of your favorite Star Wars character's. I don't have any.

Do you like to play or listen to music? I Love music!

Are you big into sports? I love tennis.

Do you read a lot? Heack Ya!!

Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog? No

Do you sing a lot? Yes

I tag: Katie, Monica, and Carlotta.

1 comment: