Thursday, February 11, 2010

Randome tag!

I took this tag from Elrania. Thank's Elrania!




FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? A little bit of Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Original Pete's

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Fried chicken

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and egg's




TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? two

What color cell phone do you have? Invisible :D

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Wellll, I don't have a cell phone

Who was the last person to call you? My Daddy




BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Righty

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope

What is the last heavy item you lifted? My little sister




RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I LOVE my name. I will never change it

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Heck ya. I love hot sauce




DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 2

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never :)

Last person you talked to in person? Mommy

Favorite Month? March




CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? Nope

Mood? A tiny bit tired

What are you listening to? Little sister's trying to ovoid going to bed

Watching? This post

Worrying about? Do I have a enough book's to last me till next week?




RANDOM-OLOGY


What’s the last movie you watched? Half of an Alexander the Great movie

Do you smile often? Of course!

Do you always answer your phone? I try to. I love answering the phone.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Nobody

If you could change your eye color what would it be? Violate

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What's Sonic?

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes

Favorite Christmas song? O come O come Emmanuel

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Books

Can you do push-ups? Yes

Can you do a chin up? A few

Do you have any saved texts? I don't text

Ever been in a car wreck? Thankfully not

Do you have an accent? Yes. An American one

What is the last song to make you cry? Son's don't make me cry

Plans tonight? Reading

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? What?

You ever been given roses? Yes

Current hate right now? A blister on my heel

Met someone who changed your life? My parents

What were you doing at 12:00 am last night? Sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What time is it?


I tag any one who has a dog as a pet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked reading your answers, but I have a couple questions. Ok? Will you change your name when you get married? Is March your favorite month because it's your birthday month? Are you almost out of books? Didn't you just go to the library? Tell your mom we need a bit of a girls road trip soon and I'll take you to Sonic for a cherry limeade. Or a strawberry one. Or whatever flavor you choose. Maybe we'll even get one for your mom. Sonic limeades are yummy! Thanks for visiting my blog by the way!

Moriah said...

Angela- Yes I will change my name when I get married, I just meant that I wont change my first name. I like March for lot's of reasons. Because it is spring, And there is Saint Patrick's day. And my Birthday. And for the book's, We did go to the library. But 2 out of the 4 I got weren't what I thought they were. And one of the book's was a sequel. But Mom took me to the library yesterday, and I got more.
That would be fun!! I'll tell her. :)