Friday, February 26, 2010

A qustion.

I have had a question in my mind for a while, and I just recently found the answer. The question was, What movie doe's the whole family love, and when anybody wants to watch it there are no objection's? Well last night we watched Prince Caspian, and we just finished The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe. And we all sat in our seat's captivated with the screen in front of us. And when the movie's were over, we all found that we were holding our breath. The are very good! So if you want to watch a movie that will never get old, watch these movie's.

Now to watch the commentary!!

P.S. My Favorite quote is from the first movie, When the professor say's " Try Me" .

1 comment:

carlotta cisternas said...

I don't know if there is one movie that we ALL really like...
I just saw Avatar...if you haven't seen it, I would really recommend going before it ends!