Sunday, January 10, 2010

On Christ...

My hope is built nothing less, then Jesus and righteousness,
I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus name,

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground sinking sand.
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness veils his lovely face, I rest upon unchanging grace,
In every rough and stormy gale, My anchor holds within the veil.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand.

His oath his covenant, his blood support me in the whelming flood,
When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When I shall launch in worlds unseen, O may I then be found in him,
Dressed in his righteousness alone, Faultless to stand before the throne.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.



No comments: