Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tagged again.

I was tagged by Elrania. Thank you.


What kind of a car do you want when you're older?
My family says a bug. And I agree. :)


Where do you want to live when you're older?
In a house. :)


Do you want to go to collage?
Maybe.

How many siblings do you have?
5


How many children do you want to have when you're married?
Still thinking about that.


Boys or girls?
Both.


This or that?
That.


City girl or country girl?
City. But legally county, Yet we live in the middle of the city.

Gourmet meals or steak with salad?
Steak with salad of course!


Flying or driving?
I have never flown except for when I was a baby, So driving.


Bike riding or swimming?
Both!


Sports or no sports?
Not rely.


Books or movies?
I don't know. :(


School or chores?
Chores.


Inside or outside?
Both.


Wednesday or Sunday?
Sunday.


Friends or Family?
Family.


This or That?
That!


Fried or scrambled eggs?
Fried!


Pancakes or cereal?
Pancakes!


Big meal or something small?
Big!


Movie or TV show?
Movie


FAVORITES

Thing to do outside?
Read.


Favorite meal?
Mother's potato soup with crackers!


Pass-time?
Reading.


Place to read a good book?
My bed.


What is your favorite vegetable?
I don't like any veggies.


NEXT QUIZ....

Where do you want to live when you graduate?
I don't know. But by that time I hope to be married.


What time or day do you like the best?
Evening


What is your favorite flower?
Rose.


What is your favorite weapon?
Bow and arrow.


Do you like sports? If so which is your favorite?
Watching football.


Do you like writing?
Heck no!


What is your favorite month?
December.

Do you not like adventure?
I love adventure!


Do you collect anything? What do you collect?
Nothing.


Do you live near your grandparents?
Sort of.


Are you bored of this?
No.


Well, it's over how did you like it?
Quit well.


I tag,

Faith, and Abi.

No comments: