Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sick.

So for the last few days I've been sick. It started on Thursday night. My sisters and I wear at Ashley's house and right after dinner I started to through up. After a little wile we went home and went to bed, that night at 1:00 am I through up one last time. yesterday my tummy still felt queasy but I was ok. Today I feel great! I wanted to take Augie (our dog) on a walk. But it is raining and hasn't stopped. O well! :D Today has been spent watching movies ,playing ,computer games, backing, and blogging. And that's my tale of wow. Hears a pic of a fat cat. :D

6 comments:

Monica said...

Hey Moriah,
I am glad you are feeling better! Yes, it is true the rain is still going and it is still foggy out side!!!! GRR >:|
But it still is fun blogging, no matter what the weather!

Laurie M. said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick. I hope you get well soon - and boy, that really is a fat cat!

rainydaytoys said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. Your Dad didn't sound too good the other night when I talked to him either. Who's cat is that?

Moriah said...

Grammy- I don't know who's cat that is. It was on our pic folder. :)

Ashley said...

I'm glad you are feelin better!

Monica said...

hey Moriah, I made something for you. I will get your info to email it to you on Thursday for singing class.